Worst city player of 2009

TBH - He was really terrible.
Every time he got the ball and played it accross the defense I expected an inteception, he was really lousy and also kept playing with his greasy barnet on the pitch.

Wheelsy said:
Dunno about worst player, but this might be worst thread of 2009.

Get behind the lads FFS.

Sorry but I for one can't get behind players such as TBH unless it's to boot his greasy arse out of the Club.
Him and Hamann did not give us the fans the 100% that we expect from our players.
Dunne always gives his 100% that's not an issue, it's his rash mistakes that let him down.

mcfcmatt said:
Wheelsy said:
Dunno about worst player, but this might be worst thread of 2009.

Get behind the lads FFS.

Sorry but I for one can't get behind players such as TBH unless it's to boot his greasy arse out of the Club.
Him and Hamann did not give us the fans the 100% that we expect from our players.
Dunne always gives his 100% that's not an issue, it's his rash mistakes that let him down.
Yep true. I've already stated that Michael Ball and Hamann should not be allowed to play for us again for their disregard for the manager's instructions and their disrespect for the shirt. Andthe less said about TBH at Villa or Hull, the better...

But 2008-09 is long gone, I'm more excited for the season ahead rather than focusing on the negatives of the last.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.