Worst/Disgusting Alcoholic drinks

frankstonblue said:
most english beers...especially the shit from London....Youngs.

Young's is brewed in Bedford, mate.

-- Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:52 am --

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Any weak lager. Everything about it annoys me.

Agreed, except after five a side for some reason. It seems to slake my thirst better then anything else when I've been running around (a little!).

All womens drinks e.g Baileys, Martini, Cinzano, Dubbonet, Campari, Advocat and those of fuckin Wkd types. Oh and ice in cider,wtf is that about?
I used to run a bar for my mate and whenever anybody asked if we had any alcohol free lager I'd say "yes Calibre and Fosters" both awful in their own right.

Baileys. I was once sick on it and the thought of it makes me feel ill. Creme de Menthe is vile too x

Gaylord du Bois said:
All womens drinks e.g Baileys, Martini, Cinzano, Dubbonet, Campari, Advocat and those of fuckin Wkd types. Oh and ice in cider,wtf is that about?
I used to run a bar for my mate and whenever anybody asked if we had any alcohol free lager I'd say "yes Calibre and Fosters" both awful in their own right.

I would have thought that those drinks were tailor made for someone called Gaylord ;-)

mcfc2607 said:
modgeblue said:
disarano wtf is that about
thats fit. The worst drink is this lager from aldi not sure what its called but it tastes like piss.

Is this it?

images

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.