WORST EVER SIGNING!!!!!

citymad said:
allblues09 said:
Vicente Matias Vuoso.... how much did Kegan pocket off of this transfer. He cost 4 mil. that is more than Benjani, and atleast Benjani played some games.

Did he play at all ? I can't believe I don't know that. If not this has to be the worst signing ever. To purchase anyone from a video for that obsene amount of money is stupidity.Then again you have to look at the bloke signing the cheque aswell.

i think i saw him pre season at rochdale years ago, 5 million down the drain

like ppl keep saying there's way to many to mention....but just to throw a name in that i havnt seen.....Tony Grant....god knows where we got him from or even how much he cost ...i just remember that he was total gashhhhhh

BlueMo' said:
Steve Daly

I always remember being a kid at the time and reading in one of the monthly mags (something similar to shoot) his profile where they asked various questions and favourite things etc. he listed his favourite drink as Tetley bitter :)

Can anyone remember the players name that Ali Benarbia told Kevin Keegan to get on loan he had black curly hair and played with white boots, think he was Algerian. He only made only one first team apperance as a sub he was a right winger, very small....... any ideas?

before you say it...its not Djamel Belmadi or swp....

please help its doing my head grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

DGMcreative said:
Can anyone remember the players name that Ali Benarbia told Kevin Keegan to get on loan he had black curly hair and played with white boots, think he was Algerian. He only made only one first team apperance as a sub he was a right winger, very small....... any ideas?

before you say it...its not Djamel Belmadi or swp....

please help its doing my head grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

was it karim kerkar

Good try bluemoon 73, but it was'nt karim kerkar.

The guy im thinking of had long curly black hair i think Season 04-05.

perfect jmh....

Hussain Yasser Abdulrahman has to be the worst ever signing by far

In August 2005, Manchester City manager Stuart Pearce signed him on the recommendation of former City player Ali Benarbia, who played with Yasser in Qatar. In the process, he became the first Qatari to sign for an English club. However, Yasser made only one first team appearance, in a League Cup match against Doncaster Rovers. He was released in January 2006.

Playing position: Play Maker,Striker between 2000 and 2008 he scored 5 goals thats nearly as good as Darius Markus Vassell
Anyone else remember much about him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.