Worst football kit ever!

I went out with a bird from Sunderland and one of her brothers stayed with us in London and wore this monstrosity with stars on it,he looked like David Nixon's assistant.

2ecnfd3.png

citykev28 said:

Kevin has written about this sort of thing before and normally I would bow to his superior knowledge. That Geordie second kit is an eyesore; but it isn't in the same league of hideousness as the Coventry Brown short from the 1980's or indeed the Mickeys "Christmas Jumper" away kit from last season.

ifiwasarichfan said:
citykev28 said:

Kevin has written about this sort of thing before and normally I would bow to his superior knowledge. That Geordie second kit is an eyesore; but it isn't in the same league of hideousness as the Coventry Brown short from the 1980's or indeed the Mickeys "Christmas Jumper" away kit from last season.

The Newcastle shirt above is certainly not the worst ever but most of them have been mentioned and I was merely adding my two penneth worth.

I should however, be awarded bonus points for my vote on account of posting a picture of a man with a thoroughly punchable face modelling it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.