Worst manager in the Prem?

dalglish is doing a good job, downing may have cost a lot but he's been fantastic for them.

Kean, obviously.

But there has to be a mention for McCarthy who does get an easy ride from the media in my opinion. With that squad and the quality of some of those players, they SHOULD be staying up each season easier than they do. Doyle, Fletcher, O'Hara and Johnson are mid-table players, in other words, Villa/Everton players, so how they don't pick up more points is beyond me.

for the money he has spent id say Steve Bruce. (ok not a current manager now but for the last few years he must be up there with the worst).

Also the Villa manager isnt exactly great

Thaksinssoldier said:
ForzaMancini said:
Has to be Steve Kean, no experience whatsoever and it shows. Dalglish hasn't done anything to merit him being called the worst manager in the league though, seems a bit harsh.

Don't fall for the press crap.

Kean is dealing with muppet owners.injury ravaged squad of nobodies.huge pressure from his own fans and the press.

But he saved them from relegation last year and has taken points off arsenal and pool.he's handled the press spectacularly under the circumstances if your to be honest about it.

Dogleash has completely overspent on crap players.he's tactically inept in this era.his press conferences are disgracefully ignorant and the Suarez situation is a farce.he let meireles go to Chelsea and its helped keep a poor Chelsea above them.

I agree with Pam I think considering all the opportunity he had,he's done the poorest job of any manager.
can,t argue with that.spot on.

McLeish.

Rangers, Birmingham and now Villa. They couldnt/can do anything offensively under him. So horrible to watch.

McLeish won the Carling Cup with Birmingham. They beat Arsenal in the Final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.