Worst movie ever

Recently my wife and I saw Ticket to Paradise with George Rooney and Julia Roberts and it was really, really bad. Worst film I've seen in some time.

And I should also note that the first three Star Wars prequels are all bad, and the three sequels are varying levels of mediocre (the first hour of The Force Awakens was decent).

Cache is supposed to be one of the great french films, I wanted to cut my own throat by the end.

anything by m night shyamalan lad loved the cartoon series the avatar the last air bender ended up walking out. The village was like one of those stories you write in school where you get bored and end it by saying you woke up and it was all a dream.

There was a film Beyonce was in, i cant remember what it was called, but it was singing all the way through. Even the talking segments were singing to no particular tune. It was fucking awful. I watched about 15 minutes and turned it off when i realized it wasnt just the first song anymore. Fuck off.

Adam Sandler just isn’t funny at all. Maybe you need to be an American to get him?

I hated Deer Hunter, it was so boring. Probably my fault for expecting it to be like Rambo or Platoon.

Other films I’ve disliked include Hot Shots, Airplane and The Matrix. I didn’t really understand most of what was happening in No Country for Old Men either, but I think I was pissed when I saw it.
You started off so well, with your first sentence. But then you go and ruin it by slagging Hot shots and, moreso, Airplane. Heresy.

Robert de Niro, great actor, some classic films, but made some stinkers, Dirty Grandpa an awful film, which some critics have listed as one of worst films ever
Admittedly, I havent seen it, but i saw a trailer with Aubrey Plaze asking for old cock in some denim hotpants. It cant be that bad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.