Worst Nicknames?

A bloke in the pub shit himself on the annual trip to the races. He is now known as Winnie, as in Winnie the Pooh.

My mate was called The Dog for years after a sexual encounter with a extremely drunken girl on a Middleton market stall one friday night, after she shat all over him during the act. We'd gone into the club (hippo's) when we noticed him come in and go straight in the bogs. we caught him trying to clean it off in the sink, He tried to pass it off as curry but admitted it after realising we all knew he always ordered a steak when we went for a curry. lol

charliebigspuds said:
My mate was called The Dog for years after a sexual encounter with a extremely drunken girl on a Middleton market stall one friday night, after she shat all over him during the act. We'd gone into the club (hippo's) when we noticed him come in and go straight in the bogs. we caught him trying to clean it off in the sink, He tried to pass it off as curry but admitted it after realising we all knew he always ordered a steak when we went for a curry. lol

thats just wrong.
steak at an indian?!
weird lad.

atbmcfc said:
charliebigspuds said:

thats just wrong.
steak at an indian?!
weird lad.
He is a rag, YOu know what their like. lol

charliebigspuds said:
atbmcfc said:
charliebigspuds said:

thats just wrong.
steak at an indian?!
weird lad.
He is a rag, YOu know what their like. lol
that explains everything

Used to work with a right thieving twat who was nicknamed Batman. He couldn't go out without Robin.

stony said:
Used to work with a right thieving twat who was nicknamed Batman. He couldn't go out without Robin.
Didn't come from any particular area, did he?
Scousers.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.