Worst player to have printed on the back of your shirt?

lol, i no its not shirts but did any of you hear about that silly rag woman calling her son tevez and then him moving to the only team in manchester. That made me lol and this topic reminded me of it, also i got richards on england shirt which was stupid tbh

Over two seasons, having finally got the money to do so, I decided to have named shirts.

The first one was the purple away one from two seasons ago and, since we'd didn't k now, at the time, who was coming or going, I had 'Sven' on the back. We all know what happened there.

But then, last season, I had SWP, Hamman and Robinho on the three shirts. The first suffered a drop in form, the second an injury that finished his City career and the third all sorts of problems that seemed to reduce his ability.

I jinxed them all.

I am not having names on my shirts any more.

2 n half years ago i was on a tour of the ground with school, an i got picked to take home a shirt with name/number etc. I already had the home shirt, so i picked the goalie shirt saying Isaksson 1. Im pretty sure the next season the only game he played in we lost 8-1, tis a good shirt though an i still have it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.