Worst Practical Joke ever Played on You ???

LEE BRADBURY

Worst practical joke ever played on me was by my missus and her mate, a few years ago when I met my missus we were for ever playing practical jokes on each other.

Anyway cut a long story short me and my mate went out on the piss one night and his bird and my missus were left at home watching television, anyway we were out all evening, we went home pissed up, asked where our tea was, because we were all sharing a flat at the time, brings out this pie with a lovely golden crust, and does nice chips in the deep fat fryer and a few garden peas.

I swear to god it was the nicest pie I have ever had, she then fcukin tells me it was pedigree chum with a crust on, I knew she was telling the truth because as I was eating it I remember thinking they have not skimped on the kidney, and i could not remember eating a pie with such generous portions of meat(and gravy).

But here is the funny part, she was going to tell me when I had one or two mouthfuls, but saw me enjoying it that much she couldn’t resist watching me finish it off, and she says she thought I would be able to tell.

She Said afterwards she was going to use chappie but knew I would clock it straight away.

At least she went for the dear stuff

When she told me right after I cleared my plate, I filled a cup with salt and water and threw up.

If she had not told me I swear I would never have known the difference..

This one isn't really that good but i'm gonna post it anyway.

Went on a lads holiday last year to Kos, 14 of us, and we were all round or in the pool, well anyway I decided i'd tan my arse for a laugh so lay on the lounger with my shorts round my ankles, anyway after about 5 minutes I had actually forgot what I was doing and was just enjoying listening to my iPod, then all of a sudden, BOOM! They'd knicked my shorts and towel. Then to make things worse a load of Cockneys who had been watching this came over to try and chuck me in the pool bollock naked, so I had to jump up covering myself with just my hands and run all round the pool and back to the apartment, half way through I remembered they had the key, so I was just stood there naked with everyone looking at me around a pool.

Anyway I got them back finally and laughed about it but they got me good!!

The whole holiday was full of pranks though, such as moving slabs from under someones bed so they fell through it, we put suncream on one of the balcony doors saying "Thanks for a great night, from John" so that the person who had passed out the night before would shit themselves when they woke up and read it thinking they had a lad round the night before and the best being shaving someones hair off the last night so they went home with a tanned body and a white head and many, many more.

Good times!!

None.

I'm too cheerful to care.

I love a laugh, even at my own expense.

Someone putting heavy duty dish liquid in my drink when working at Burger King. I took a long draw out of it with a straw and because it's heavier than coke I got the bulk of it.

It burned the shit out of my throat and I was throwing up for the next day.

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
Someone putting heavy duty dish liquid in my drink when working at Burger King. I took a long draw out of it with a straw and because it's heavier than coke I got the bulk of it.

I remember that. Was it that little Mark King shit?

NathanC said:
Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:

I remember that. Was it that little Mark King shit?
No no, before his time. Daniel someone.

I am pretty sucre I was there at the time, though. It happened in that corner where five inch boards were...?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.