Worst Pre Season Prep Ever

So another pre-season defeat for City. Never mind lads us Scousers from Goodison have had a great pre-season so far,won every game and scored lots of goals!

Roll on a week satdee.

Somebody mentioned something on these lines the other day on here and what they were saying was the year Blackburn won the premiership they lost every single pre-season match.
Well read into it what you will.

des hardi said:
...barry,micah,bridge,swp all look off the mark at the mo`....hope it turns good for our guys!
Nope they play like this every seasons since they were a boy and they won't and definitely couldn't change the way they play (Adaptation vs England team?). That's why we can't play possession football with them in the team (and that's a reason why swp, Bridge had to sit on the bench at Chelsea for years.).

But hopefully, with miracle, they can eventually adapt themselves to play in the flexible style/formation as Mancini wants though.

Ballet On Ice said:
Lots of players have played in preseason, the kids are for the future, but we have had a look at them, of the others we have played maybee 7 or 8 players to have put in the shop window and we may keep 1 or 2 of them.

Our team last year was good, we have added Kolorov and one look at him tonight he looked good, we have added Yaya in midfield, Silva for opening tight defences.
Forget preseason we are moving in the right direction.
Stick Tevez and Nigel into tonights starting 11 and we start to look like a team, Silva and Milner and we start to look like a squad, just hope Bellers stays

how could you forget jerome boateng

california blue said:
Lescott looks really bad right now -

I realise he's coming off an injury but he looks like he's lost a yard of pace ...

Same with Barry...Then again having his fat arse would slow down Usain Bolt to a crawl.

EVERYONE on here thought we were mugged for Lescott: let's pretend, Jackanory, he's better than what we knew. As for slow arse Barry...damn he's just 100% all-around a waste of time: there is nothing special about him to make up for his snail-like pace: he's not good at tackling, he doesn't have the killer pass, he cannot make space...

we've been mugged again.

california blue said:
Playing in daft weather conditions and different countries - the USA might as well be different countries its so big.

Players drifting in from world cup duty at different times

Not once has our best 11 played together

No home friendlies against local/local teams :(

Might as well as just slit my wrists

on a side note Kolarov is going to be fucking awesome this season!!

-------------Hart------------

Boateng----Kolo----Kompany------AK47

--------YAYA------De jong-----------

----Johnson------------------Silva------

----------Tevez---------Balo/Ade

its been a shambles from start to finish.

ps
your centre backs in this line up are'nt good enough. the rest i'll give you.

california blue said:
Playing in daft weather conditions and different countries - the USA might as well be different countries its so big.

Players drifting in from world cup duty at different times

Not once has our best 11 played together

No home friendlies against local/local teams :(

Might as well as just slit my wrists

on a side note Kolarov is going to be fucking awesome this season!!

-------------Hart------------

Boateng----Kolo----Kompany------AK47

--------YAYA------De jong-----------

----Johnson------------------Silva------

----------Tevez---------Balo/Ade

add to that the manager now being in Italy, I know its not his fault but it just adds to what has seemed to be a right botch job of a pre-season

On saying that though after watching City during pre-season over 30 years I can say with complete confidence that whatever happens results wise in pre-season has absolutely no bearing on the coming season, I've seen us go unbeaten pre-season then be relegated

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.