worst supporters

sir malcom

youve come across ,where anybody is fair game,the only real time ive seen it was at stoke in 98,lads with dads getting a crack,and family cars having the windows put through.Cant say ive seen much of it at maine rd or either eastlands.

Leeds.

Saw a young kid (8 or 9) walking around with his dad, wearing a brand new city kit. Him and his dad got surrounded by Leeds 'fans' before they sent in kids to kick the dad. The little lad was in tears, tried to help his dad and just got beaten up. Awful.
Next week we were playing at home, and the police asked for witnesses. City fans then went to Leeds the next week, and watching from buses spotted people out. 20+ got arrested. Disgraceful.

NQblue said:
buzzer1 said:
Evton, end of.

Racist numpties the lot of 'em. Big chips on their shoulders.

Tell you what mate, Gollum didnt help last season with his bitter rants before the away game, it was a horrible experience that day thanks to Merseysides finest and the rats, not forgetting our players disgraceful cowardness and basic submission.

NQblue said:
buzzer1 said:
Evton, end of.

Racist numpties the lot of 'em. Big chips on their shoulders.

I work in Liverpool and know a lot of Everton supporters , not one single one of them are racist , Many of them are season ticket holders who go to most away games .. One lad I work with went to Australia pre season , went from the Airport , home , change of clothes to Scotland for 2 reserve friendlies then after getting back again drove to Norwich and back and flew to Germany just to see them .. blind dedication I know but to generalise is out of order .. All teams have their fair share of dickheads and unfair share of gobshites .. Thankfully it's no longer like the 70's and early 80's any more when going to any away game was a scary experience .
Further to that ... even some Liverpool fans are just a tiny bit ok ... Although no wonder the Chinese want to take them over ... LFC have a plentiful supply of chips to hand (or shoulder)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.