worst supporters

Manci7y said:
Port Vale..

'orrible w*nkers.

They kicked off after the match at Gigg Lane last Saturday.Full monty of plod.Riot vans,mounted plod,dogs.dozy stewards let them out with the Bury fans.Apparently the top plod went nuts at the cheif steward of the ground.lol.Only what should have been done at eastlands last season at home derby.

Boro`

when they came into the North Stand, big hard fcuking men, total wankers hitting anything in sight, can`t stand the supporters.

Show their true clours with less thsn 20000 turning up now, inbred wankers.

Certainly Everton in the 70s and 80s , the local old bill seemed to think any non scousers were fair game aswel...

ChippyPerthBlue said:
Boro`

when they came into the North Stand, big hard fcuking men, total wankers hitting anything in sight, can`t stand the supporters.

yeah went there last season in the fa cup,just over 12,000 turned up,there was more in our end....shite fans..dickheads,peados....the whole town is just grey....years back they smashed up the sherwood pub,but guess what its was 3.15pm when ALL our lads were at the game..fucking hard that boro!!!!NOT...but not to worry the next season we played them at our place in the fa.cup,they were a league above us,they beat us 1.0 but all our lads came out early went straight round to the north stand and ran boro everywhere..dont like this sort of trouble at the game..but they did deserve it!!!!

west ham, millwall, stoke, scum twats.. take your pick, all horrible wankers. Thats only from personal experience

Birmingham... Was at St. Andrews in the keegan era (Horlock scored the winner I think), walking back to the car with my dad and a mate when a group of brummies started chuckin glass bottles at us and then chased us back to our car.

ChippyPerthBlue said:
Boro`

100% this.

I went to Boro away in january in the cup. walking back to the station after the game when you go past the pubs, some boro nob just walked up to my put his finger in me and said "city are shit and your a manc c*nt" then just walked off again back to the pub door. then about 2 pubs down got a pint pot thrown in my direction. I had my sister with me and she shit herself (only 10). Fucking scum of the earth up there, Shit fans , shit town,

If it wasnt for the fact that it was -25 and everybody had ice forming on thier eyeballs I would have propably kicked off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.