Worst thing is we have the squad!

greasedupdeafguy said:
Mikey77 said:
Banjo Blue said:
Why would the rest of Europe be terrified by Johnson, Milner, Lescott, Savic, Zabaleta, Barry, Dzeko, Clichy, Kolorov and Nasri?

They're average players (that flatters some of them), you don't win leagues with a squad full of average players.
Jones, Evans, carrick, Valencia, young, welbeck, cleverly, smalling, de gea, hernandes are all average!!!! And yes the first half of the season Europe were shitting themselves watching those players of ours
You dont watch united that much do you? If they were average they wouldnt be 8 points clear.
My view on our squad is we have to many inconsistent players and lacking in certain positions mainly out wide. Personally I hope dzeko,balo, kolarov, johnson, savic, de jong and toure all get sold and we will bring top quality replacements and some good up and coming players.
I watch them enough to know they are no Barcelona or Madrid they are a group of average players who play for each other and with a winning mentality and have a fantastic manager! We beat them 6 1 they got shat on by Newcastle and bilbao they are beatable and man to man we are far better!

Revolver said:
No one who can reguarly cross a good ball.

No midfielders who can get beyond the strikers.

No decent cover if Lescott and Kompany are injured.

I don't think our squad is as strong as some make out.

This. Mancini needs another season to sort this out.

ForzaMancini said:
Revolver said:
No one who can reguarly cross a good ball.

No midfielders who can get beyond the strikers.

No decent cover if Lescott and Kompany are injured.

I don't think our squad is as strong as some make out.

This. Mancini needs another season to sort this out.
New good centre back, central midfielder similar to yaya and a good wide player who can cross and possibly a new striker along with some departures and that could sort things

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.