Worst United team

Put it this way, if we hadn't thrown away leads against Burnley, Hull and Fulham we'd be 2 points behind them with a game in hand.

Ifs, buts and maybes are useless.

United had a bad game today, probably their worst of the season and still won 3-1.

United have a midfield of Giggs, Gibson, Fletcher and Valencia, we have a midfield of Robinho, Ireland, Barry and SWP, and they are still miles ahead of us in the league.

It's easy to point that they have less names than they did, but as long as they keep doing what they are doing, they will be Champions again, despite having a shit team.

I never understand people's fascination with running the rags down. What exactly does this prove?
Let's say we all agree that United are utterly shit, and that the club is falling apart. What happens when we beat them? Do you celebrate beating a team that you described as garbage? What happens if they beat us? What does that say about US?
Let's say we all agree that United are a good team, and then we beat them. Then we've beaten a tough team, and means much more. This is why managers don't say "yeah, we'll hammer them, they're shit" pre-match.

Besides, being a City fan doesn't mean that you have to stick your head in the sand and ignore the rest of the footballing world. Nobody is particularly good this season, including us. You can call United shit, Chelsea shit and Arsenal shit. But the fact remains that one of them will win the league, and we won't.

Damocles said:
Ifs, buts and maybes are useless.

United had a bad game today, probably their worst of the season and still won 3-1.

United have a midfield of Giggs, Gibson, Fletcher and Valencia, we have a midfield of Robinho, Ireland, Barry and SWP, and they are still miles ahead of us in the league.

It's easy to point that they have less names than they did, but as long as they keep doing what they are doing, they will be Champions again, despite having a shit team.

I never understand people's fascination with running the rags down. What exactly does this prove?
Let's say we all agree that United are utterly shit, and that the club is falling apart. What happens when we beat them? Do you celebrate beating a team that you described as garbage? What happens if they beat us? What does that say about US?
Let's say we all agree that United are a good team, and then we beat them. Then we've beaten a tough team, and means much more. This is why managers don't say "yeah, we'll hammer them, they're shit" pre-match.

Besides, being a City fan doesn't mean that you have to stick your head in the sand and ignore the rest of the footballing world. Nobody is particularly good this season, including us. You can call United shit, Chelsea shit and Arsenal shit. But the fact remains that one of them will win the league, and we won't.

DO U LIKE CITY....OR WHAT ??? OR ARE U JUST A COMPUTER PROGRAMMER WALLER ??

This is the attitude I'm talking about.

Your logic is just flawed.

City don't like United.
Person expressed an opinion not entirely negative about United.
Person doesn't like City.

It's just the most infuriatingly stupid thing on this forum.

I don't even know what the last thing means. What's a waller? I don't build walls, but I am a programmer.

Worst team ? Perhaps not as strong as past years but if they can keep Rooney, Giggs, Fletcher and Vidic fit they will win it again this year.

The strongest thing against this United squad you can say is this, you can see any team getting points against them. This is something most rag fans aren't used to.

Timbobs said:
The strongest thing against this United squad you can say is this, you can see any team getting points against them. This is something most rag fans aren't used to.

Yeah definitely, I'd fancy most teams to take points off of them.

Slightly less invincible doesn't mean shit though.

Damocles said:
This is the attitude I'm talking about.

Your logic is just flawed.

City don't like United.
Person expressed an opinion not entirely negative about United.
Person doesn't like City.

It's just the most infuriatingly stupid thing on this forum.

I don't even know what the last thing means. What's a waller? I don't build walls, but I am a programmer.

I dont want to fall out with you matey,but to have posted over 3 thousand posts on a City forum,and you cant adhere to people on here HATING/SLAGGIN off our greatest ever rivals,take a reality check,quickly,

P/S - a A waller means like a boffin...does that make it clearer ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.