Worst United team

I agree and so do many United fans I know. If Chelsea were performing anywhere near what they usually do then they would be miles ahead already.

meeesh said:
Damocles said:
This is the attitude I'm talking about.

Your logic is just flawed.

City don't like United.
Person expressed an opinion not entirely negative about United.
Person doesn't like City.

It's just the most infuriatingly stupid thing on this forum.

I don't even know what the last thing means. What's a waller? I don't build walls, but I am a programmer.

I dont want to fall out with you matey,but to have posted over 3 thousand posts on a City forum,and you cant adhere to people on here HATING/SLAGGIN off our greatest ever rivals,take a reality check,quickly,

P/S - a A waller means like a boffin...does that make it clearer ??

Yeah, I get waller now, I've never heard that before.

It's not that I can't handle people slagging off United, I can. Look back through my post history and you'll see that I've wrote two thousand word posts solely slagging off United. The thing that I don't like, is when they do it without basing it in reality. There's so many things that we can slag them off for, we have no reason to delude ourselves.

I know I apologise,I shouldnt even be responding to the thread really,I have no interest in that Red Shite,unless they lose of course..........

Damocles, I didn't read that whole post because I stopped at the highlighted bit. I hate saying this but I don't think anyone on this planet can deny that the rags are one of the great clubs in the game. Same goes for Arsenal.

all i want to say regarding this is that rooney is the worlds most over rated player..... nowhere near world class

Richard said:
I agree and so do many United fans I know. If Chelsea were performing anywhere near what they usually do then they would be miles ahead already.

Chelsea ARE doing what they usually do. Fall away when their older players get tired, they do it every season.

This league is for the taking - and we can take it, I am convinced.

this rags team might be bobbins but its the mentality of the opposing team when playing them! the player's are more apprehensive and nervous because who they are playing I'm convinced if hull were playing say blackburn today playing like that they would off beat them most teams are beaten before they kick of because it the rags.

waspish said:
this rags team might be bobbins but its the mentality of the opposing team when playing them! the player's are more apprehensive and nervous because who they are playing I'm convinced if hull were playing say blackburn today playing like that they would off beat them most teams are beaten before they kick of because it the rags.
I agree

Armaan said:
all i want to say regarding this is that rooney is the worlds most over rated player..... nowhere near world class

Only a world class player could've threaded that ball through to Berbaflop and only world class players go on to amend for their mistakes in games like he did. I have no doubt most top european teams would love to sign him. In fact I'd go as far as to say if you gave me a choice out of Messi and Rooney I'd really have to think about which one I would go for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.