Worthwhile Man City related Twitter Accounts

Reactions: CC1
Yup I would agree stay off twitter. You don't notice the way it brings your life down over time of using it. I didn't notice until I stopped using it!

Brings your mood down, maybe not life.
I just use it to follow/look at the same accounts as the OP and a couple more.

I only use my Twitter/X account due to Twitter/X practically forcing you to, when trying to look at anything on an account in any sensible order. And I just look at Twitter via browser.
It seems quite benign for just reading original tweets on a few accounts and any links posted here…. It’s when you dive into some of the comments and the timelines of other accounts you discover the cesspool… so I don’t, as it’s a waste of time and energy

I just use it to follow/look at the same accounts as the OP and a couple more.

I only use my Twitter/X account due to Twitter/X practically forcing you to, when trying to look at anything on an account in any sensible order. And I just look at Twitter via browser.
It seems quite benign for just reading original tweets on a few accounts and any links posted here…. It’s when you dive into some of the comments and the timelines of other accounts you discover the cesspool… so I don’t, as it’s a waste of time and energy
Got to agree. I do miss it because it is useful.

I used to like Rabins stuff but that dragged me into a whole world of poison. No wonder he gave up. Is he still on twitter anyone?

Only glance at cityxtra for news conferences and city official twitter for team news , the rest i just dont do , anything interesting gets posted on here anyway

Got to agree. I do miss it because it is useful.

I used to like Rabins stuff but that dragged me into a whole world of poison. No wonder he gave up. Is he still on twitter anyone?
Yes. He came back after about 6 months break, hopefully with his mental defences recovered and hardened

Going to check Rabin as sounds interesting

I find Stefan a must and he’s the main reason I’m there. @slbsn
Rabin was the original. He was the first who started to give it back at the media. Some of whom actually tried to find out where he lived. They were convinced he was middle Eastern or something... that sort of thing matters to our gutter press. We were all Rabin lol.

Stefan brilliant. No nonsense, no emotional bias, says it straight. Most times.

I have for years but went back on to follow Stefan.
tend not to engage to often and tend to keep it positive
Really hope your not affected by that sewer mate some really good people on it I would also like to follow but, too many nasty people and it's infested with trolls.
For me it was just not worth it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.