wot no full backs?

for me left back is were we lose so many goals from. this could cost us fourth spot. i like bridge but he has a lot of injuries, and garrido is suspect.

Chill. We are in the best position of all of the top four pretenders and we got there with the current squad. And loan deals are still an option.

We dont need a full back, wait until the summer and we'll get chiellini :)

Toure is back
Lescott will be back
Bridge will be back

Stick Vieira infront of them and richards to the right and were a brick wall

20sbc07 said:
We dont need a full back, wait until the summer and we'll get chiellini :)

Toure is back
Lescott will be back
Bridge will be back

Stick Vieira infront of them and richards to the right and were a brick wall

Someone with a brain . Just because we have money dos'nt mean we have to run round fuckin wastin it !!!

Why haven't we bought every footballer on the planet is what I want to know. It is an outrage and the fault of Cook.

Richards to the right is a brick wall? How many goals have come from the right side when we have failed to stop crosses? We may be in a good position but SO many crosses come in from both flanks - this is one of the things that stops us from being in the top 3 imo

the quality we were looking for obviously wasn't available in this window. When we sign the likes of Maicon in the summer you'll be glad we waited.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.