Would anyone swap sneijder for Tevez?

Andouble said:
Freestyler said:
you could play both sneijder and sanchez in our team.

but probably not Sneijder, Sanchez, and Silva. Unless you go the Arsenal route with your midfield, and you see how effective that is.
Why not effectively were playing yaya in such an advanced position that he is playing the creative midfielder role so to play sneijder there and drop yaya deeper in place of Barry isn't really altering anything. Then Johnson/Mario for sanchez isn't changing the way we play just improving our personnel and then keep silva in the same position he's in now and were sorted maybe another centre back and fullback and even a replacement for Tevez(I think Mancini wants sanchez on the wing) I see no reason not to challenge for the title....

Andouble said:
Freestyler said:
you could play both sneijder and sanchez in our team.

but probably not Sneijder, Sanchez, and Silva. Unless you go the Arsenal route with your midfield, and you see how effective that is.

It would be plenty effective if they had someone in their team who would just hoof it once in a while. Half of the games they either draw or loose they could be 4-0 up with the amount of chances they create. I don't think it would be too much of a problem playing those three in front of our back 4 and De Jong. And we probably wouldn't play that attacking in the big games anyway.

Lets not forget our position in the transfer of Tevez (if he goes). He's one of the best strikers in the world & very unique in what he brings to the table. We have money so we don't need to sell. Therefore if Inter want him surely they have to bow to our demands which in my eyes means I would want Sneijder, Etoo & money. Maybe I'm being unrealistic but I just rate Tevez so highly that I wouldn't take anything less.

SkyBlueLion79 said:
Lets not forget our position in the transfer of Tevez (if he goes). He's one of the best strikers in the world & very unique in what he brings to the table. We have money so we don't need to sell. Therefore if Inter want him surely they have to bow to our demands which in my eyes means I would want Sneijder, Etoo & money. Maybe I'm being unrealistic but I just rate Tevez so highly that I wouldn't take anything less.

Have read that we value Tevez at 60m and want to do the deal with Sneijder and 30mill coming our way

AdamManCity said:
Andouble said:
Why not effectively were playing yaya in such an advanced position that he is playing the creative midfielder role so to play sneijder there and drop yaya deeper in place of Barry isn't really altering anything. Then Johnson/Mario for sanchez isn't changing the way we play just improving our personnel and then keep silva in the same position he's in now and were sorted maybe another centre back and fullback and even a replacement for Tevez(I think Mancini wants sanchez on the wing) I see no reason not to challenge for the title....

----=De Jong--Toure

--Silva--Sneijder--Sanchez

---------Balotelli

...Seems pretty effective to me.

Yaya will be the most effective attacking midfielder in the prem next year, to move him back would be suicide in his development, fuck snide, pocket the 80m we get from tevez, bell, Santa,Barry and sign Sanchez, and maybe new left back and centre half

Mad 4 It said:
SkyBlueLion79 said:

Have read that we value Tevez at 60m and want to do the deal with Sneijder and 30mill coming our way

If true then fair play to the Club for putting the right price tag on him. All the talk about us willing to take £25mil for him almost made me sick.

SkyBlueLion79 said:
Mad 4 It said:

If true then fair play to the Club for putting the right price tag on him. All the talk about us willing to take £25mil for him almost made me sick.
Personally I see Tevez as a 30-35 million dollar player. I think he is overrated at 40 million talk less 60

Dax777 said:
SkyBlueLion79 said:
Personally I see Tevez as a 30-35 million dollar player. I think he is overrated at 40 million talk less 60

I agree to be honest because i think most players are overated/overpriced these days. My point is i love Tevez as a player & to me he's worth more than Torres. Your opinion is valid but i would rather play hard ball with anyone wanting to buy Tevez from us. There are'nt many strikers in the world that i would want instead of Tevez. The big question is who could pay that kind of money for him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.