Would anyone swap sneijder for Tevez?

Re: Would anyone swap sneider for Tevez?

If he wants to leave, yes! If not, No. We already know what Tevez brings, with Sneidjer we can only guess.

If all the rumour surrounding Tevez and the Clubs chasing him ( and the finances available to them) are true; I fear that this may be the only viable option. It is far from ideal as far as we are concerned.

Would take Sneidjer but would want some cash to go with the deal. Tevez has to be rated as one of the top strikers today in world football.

Yes 100% If tevez is leaving anyway.

I'd rather have Sneijder than money for tevez.

Wouldn't Sneijder be in direct competition with Silva for a place in the team? If you were swapping Tevez for anyone on that Inter team, a like for like with Etoo would be good. He's still one of the best out and out strikers in the world.

Viva Rivaldo said:
Wouldn't Sneijder be in direct competition with Silva for a place in the team? If you were swapping Tevez for anyone on that Inter team, a like for like with Etoo would be good. He's still one of the best out and out strikers in the world.

DJ,Silva,Sneijder works for me,Sanchez and AJ supporting Dzeko,Coentrao and Richards raiding forward.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.