Would like to thank the lads!

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Adebayor, other than his miss looked like a new man, I have never seen him run around like a mad man in that was and lets we not forget we had them on the ropes the last 15mins and just couldn't kill them off, that will come with time.

He looked at it, just a shame he's a little rusty and missed the header he had. I thought it was an Arsenal at home moment when I saw the ball being crossed to his head in the box

+1 to OP
As disappointing as it was to go out last night to the scum, City fans must show that we are better than them. Let them enjoy their moment in the knowledge that the future is ours. Hold your heads up high and keep singin' the Blues.

mcfc_die_hard said:
Very proud mate. Showing my colours today as always and to be fair my tutor who is a proper rag goes home and away sort of give me that look asif to say well done lad for showing that your still a city fan

Good lad, got my colours on today too, but to be fair why wouldn't we!! the lads did us all proud last night!!

I am very glad to be Blue today!! :)

Gary Walker's Daughter said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
Very proud mate. Showing my colours today as always and to be fair my tutor who is a proper rag goes home and away sort of give me that look asif to say well done lad for showing that your still a city fan

Good lad, got my colours on today too, but to be fair why wouldn't we!! the lads did us all proud last night!!

I am very glad to be Blue today!! :)

Exacly mate we are all proud blues.

To be honest i reckon that losing so late on in the game will spur the lads on to get out there batter pompey and win that F.A cup.

Proud blue and the plastics have trued giving it to me. I just got my season ticket out of my wallet slapped it on the table and said show me yours and we will talk lad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.