would they or could they

I've never understood these mass PMings.

Surely if information was that secret you'd keep it to yourself or maybe tell a select few. By PMing all and sundry you might as well just post the information.

masterwig said:
I've never understood these mass PMings.

Surely if information was that secret you'd keep it to yourself or maybe tell a select few. By PMing all and sundry you might as well just post the information.

That has crossed my mind on many occasions. I don't understand it, surely with no restrictions on who the PM's go to you might aswell just post the information.

masterwig said:
I've never understood these mass PMings. Surely if information was that secret you'd keep it to yourself or maybe tell a select few. By PMing all and sundry you might as well just post the information.
↲
Its called attention seeking . Can i have a pm . Pretty please ffs . . . Get a life and just say what u have to say so everyone can see and stop being a knob all your life

Clarkey_78 said:
masterwig said:
I've never understood these mass PMings. Surely if information was that secret you'd keep it to yourself or maybe tell a select few. By PMing all and sundry you might as well just post the information.
↲
Its called attention seeking . Can i have a pm . Pretty please ffs . . . Get a life and just say what u have to say so everyone can see and stop being a knob all your life

Harsh Clarkey, and why have you changed your user name ever so slightly..?

gaudinhos stolen car said:
Clarkey_78 said:
masterwig said:
↲ Its called attention seeking . Can i have a pm . Pretty please ffs . . . Get a life and just say what u have to say so everyone can see and stop being a knob all your life
Harsh Clarkey, and why have you changed your user name ever so slightly..?
harsh but true . . . . Will the real clarkey please stand up . Clarkie ni back off lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.