would we have a full house in champions league?

If the pricing was right everyone would come on down!

But I it was £35-40+ against someone like Bursaspor or Zilina we'd only get 30-35000. Obviously if Real Madrid came we'd have 55000 wantin to come!

I think we would sell out all the home games. There is a BIG difference between chumps league and europa cup. For me its the same difference between The Prem and Carling Cup.

I admit though, that the pricing would have to be right and in proportion to who we were playing

Re: would be have a full house in champions league?

Mantel said:
brianstrousers said:
probably depends who were playing
Let's say Juventus f.e.
probably about the same as the other week,maybe a bit more,not the attraction they used to be

rhinomcfc said:
or there abouts??

i doubt we would but 40+ i reckon

I think we would. The crowds have been reasonable so far this campaign despite pretty mediocre opposition. The Europa League doesn't get the same coverage as the Champions League or generate anything like the funds you receive for being in it, so you've got to imagine that if Blues got there it would sell out, more so if they did a decent 3 match ticket package.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.