Would you accept this scenario?

MadchesterCity

Ok so this is all hypothetical but..,

Would you take the League finishing as it is if City were guaranteed champions league victory?

OK so the bad news is Arsenal win the league!
City win the champions league!
City win the FA Cup
City go out of League Cup, it is won by a team outside the media top 6
Chelsea, United and Liverpool all miss out on Champions league
Leeds are relegated

02EA294C-6E91-442A-8BE8-CDF29FD35C40.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes. We've never won Champions League and it's by far the most prestegious trophy in club football. It'd finally silence the haters for ridiculing Pep's UCL failures since leaving Barca.

Real Madrid is the biggest club in the world due to 14 UCL-trophies and Man City should aspire to come close to their level.

Yes, I would. Personally, I prioritise the Premier League over the CL every time. But I'd imagine that our owners would like to get the last remaining major trophy we haven't managed to get. So, for what they've done for the club, I'd be prepared to sacrifice my personal wishes. And the fact that the cultists and Trafford's finest would miss out on CL football next season would be a bonus. And, of course, the bark at the moon mob from YAAAAAWKSHA going down would be lovely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.