Would You Accept......

I despise Arsenal, but I'd rather finish 2nd to them. I don't want us to finish 2nd to any fucker really, like any blue, but if I had a choice I'd never pick the Rags.

A couple of weeks ago I would have quite happily settled for 4th place come the end of the season but I'm getting more and more confident that we can actually win the title.

We should aim high and see where we land in May. Worst case scenario we'll finish 4th IMO, which ain't a bad season at all.

That is a mind bending question if ever there was one!!!

I think 2nd is well within our reach. All this bollocks about how manyoo have historically come strong once in front is nonsense. How does a teams form last year affect this years?

I type this quietly, but we are well in this title hunt.

if you asked this question before a ball was kicked(before season started)i'd probablly say yes,,,now?,i dont see why we can't go on and win it.we still have to go to the swamp,the bridge,emirates,anfield.....5 points from them games,i think were on course.

At this moment in time I wouldnt as I think we have a good chance of winning it, if at the end of the season we finished second to the rags I would feel a bit depressed unless we won at the swamp then it wouldnt be too bad

I say, let's aim for the top, what's the worst we could do? 4th? Go for it lads! 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th -I'll be proud!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.