Would You Accept......

Would you stick your cock in the exhaust pipe of a new Ferrari if you could keep it after you'd, erm done the business!! Decisions decisions life is such a dilemma!

No.

I want Top. If they finish Top I believe that whiskey nose will pack it in. I want to finish top with Baconface pulling his ever thinning hair out

No way. So long as we finish in a CL spot then why not go for broke? I'd rather enjoy the ride and finish 4th than put the brakes on now and always wonder... what if......?

This season is shaping up to be a cracker and I'm looking forward to the banter right till the end.

Citysmith said:
No.

I want Top. If they finish Top I believe that whiskey nose will pack it in. I want to finish top with Baconface pulling his ever thinning hair out

I really hear what you're saying, but if United win the league this year unbeaten, and Fergie considers that a good enough end to his career, they won't be doing that again in a LONG time. Patience is a virtue, as much as I long to see us whip them with him still at the helm, if he'll be gone after one more league win I can live with that all day long.

SPIDERBOY said:
if you asked this question before a ball was kicked(before season started)i'd probablly say yes,,,now?,i dont see why we can't go on and win it.we still have to go to the swamp,the bridge,emirates,anfield.....5 points from them games,i think were on course.

5 points from 12 thats bobbins. we got that last year. this year we`ve got best away form in league.

In answer to the question yes, if we won a trophy aswell , but how about City first, the scum second . I fu**in love it !

the question of this thread is wrong. it should be st like what do you think would be the reaction of the rugs when we win the league.

salfordblue-tony2 said:
SPIDERBOY said:
if you asked this question before a ball was kicked(before season started)i'd probablly say yes,,,now?,i dont see why we can't go on and win it.we still have to go to the swamp,the bridge,emirates,anfield.....5 points from them games,i think were on course.

5 points from 12 thats bobbins. we got that last year. this year we`ve got best away form in league.

In answer to the question yes, if we won a trophy aswell , but how about City first, the scum second . I fu**in love it !

i understand what your saying 5 from 12 but,3 at anfield 1 at swamp 1 at bridge,can,t see us getting anything at the emirates,hope i'm wrong.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.