would you believe it

AlgarveBlu

Indulge me...

You're at Wembley and it's 1976 and City have just won the league cup and you tell the person next to you that the next time City will win a trophy that:-

a) The U.S.A will have a black president

b) Rags will go on to win 30 odd trophies (didn't want to count them)

c) We would be able to phone each other with a handheld device the size of a match box

d) City would be the richest club in the world

Would anyone believe any of those scenarios back then? Probably missed a few out...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/user/colinjohnrudd?feature=mhee#p/u/0/yDu8EBp9R-4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/user/colinjohnru ... Du8EBp9R-4</a>

AlgarveBlu said:
Indulge me...

You're at Wembley and it's 1976 and City have just won the league cup and you tell the person next to you that the next time City will win a trophy that:-

c) We would be able to phone each other with a handheld device the size of a match box

Would anyone believe any of those scenarios back then? Probably missed a few out...

If I was around then, I'd have told you to piss off, hahaha

EDIT for themoment: TUNE, MATE!

EDIT again, now the tune's over: GREATEST TUNE EVER! I'll be passing that around, nice one mate.

AlgarveBlu said:
Indulge me...

How about adding to that:

e) Britain would have had a female Prime Minister

f) twenty years later an American actress is awarded an Oscar for portraying that female PM in a film!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.