Would you Boo Dunne?

GStar said:
You're point "i haven't got a clue" totally mises the point.

Talking about why the two moved, completely misses my point.

I never actually said i'd boo him, i was refering to the attitude we should treat all with when they play against us. Dunne should forever have him name applauded when he plays against us, a sign of respect and recognition.

After that, i want three points more than i want to warm Dunne's heart. People who have ued the word servent have completely over romanticised the situation.

We gave Dunne a career, more specifically Keegan personally saved his career... He's where he is now because of our fooball club. It certainly wasnt a one way thing like many seem to be suggesting.

i think booing him apart from being just wrong can also galvanise him and make him more determined know it would with me

Strange that good old Dunny actually had a brilliant second half to the season,which culminated in Ned playing alongside him.
Both were superb in that second half of last season.
Brilliant proffesional after his early years of forever getting pissed !!
He`ll get a well deserved ovation prior to the game.

I would thank him very much if he could have a red card in first few minutes as he did in last CITY match with BORO.

82BD2285-A177-DDF8-B58E86387D1504DD.jpg

No, i have utter respect for the man, was amazing for us and tried his hardest every game, the man is an absolute legend in my eyes and being 16 i rate him as the best player ive seen in a blues shurt in my life time aswell as shauny and others.

No i wouldnt boo him. he used to play for us, he left and joined another club, who cares, its football and it happens!!! However, if he were to start celebrating wildly infront of the city fans, then he would get a hell of an amount of stick and rightly so.

rickmcfc said:
No i wouldnt boo him. he used to play for us, he left and joined another club, who cares, its football and it happens!!! However, if he were to start celebrating wildly infront of the city fans, then he would get a hell of an amount of stick and rightly so.
He deserves respect.If he happened to score on Saturday he would show it to us in exactly the same way as he did at Villa Park earlier in the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.