Would you boycot?

I would never stop going to games, as already stated, many of the older fans on this board have been involved in demonstrations and managed to get rid of swales and Lee. The gay movement is never going to work, they need to take more direct action outside the ground. they all wear the green and yellow but how many have demonstrated outside the ground 3 or 4 hundred at most. At city we had many thousands outside the entrance making our point. It must have scared the shit out of the board at the time.

i would ask this question, does anyone think that if united had dropped to the bottom half of the 1st division ie which used to be the 2nd division, they would still have gone in their thousands or travelled from singapore norway china and outer mongolia to see their favourit money extractor? i very much doubt it ?

Easy decision for me. Like the song goes "City til I die". This means I will support the lads on the pitch, regardless of who is in the background. Ultimately, over a lifetime, success is nothing; I will support my team through thin and thinner.

Difficult to say, because it's hypothetical with the owners we have. If I genuinely reviled our owners, and thought they were seriously damaging our club, then I wouldn't rule it out. If hitting them in the pocket would make a meaningful difference then I'd consider not renewing my season ticket. But it'd take something pretty severe for that to happen.

Immaculate Pasta said:
If we were god forbid owned by the Glazers or Tom Hicks and George Gillette would you boycott home games and chuck in your season tickets and hurt them the only way you can by not funding them and forcing them to sell whilst coming up with the pathetic excuses of "we support the boys still"

Or would you still fund their loan repayments to inflict more misery and pisstake on the club you love by paying good money for your season ticket whilst wearing a different colour item of clothing and calling it a protest?

I've been asked this question a few time the last few months and if i really felt so much about the people running the club i love i would not give them a penny even if that meant hurting the club for a temporary amount of time.

I'm sick of hearing about how angry they feel about the ownership of their club whilst sending a check off for £700-£800 on their season tickets.

JUST STOP GIVING THEM MONEY YOU STUPID TWATS
another idiot on here .
as much as i hate the fuckers its their team.you support your team

halpo123 said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
If we were god forbid owned by the Glazers or Tom Hicks and George Gillette would you boycott home games and chuck in your season tickets and hurt them the only way you can by not funding them and forcing them to sell whilst coming up with the pathetic excuses of "we support the boys still"

Or would you still fund their loan repayments to inflict more misery and pisstake on the club you love by paying good money for your season ticket whilst wearing a different colour item of clothing and calling it a protest?

I've been asked this question a few time the last few months and if i really felt so much about the people running the club i love i would not give them a penny even if that meant hurting the club for a temporary amount of time.

I'm sick of hearing about how angry they feel about the ownership of their club whilst sending a check off for £700-£800 on their season tickets.

JUST STOP GIVING THEM MONEY YOU STUPID TWATS
another idiot on here .

You put my paragraph into 1 line.

If you need to protest about an owner, then protest but a boycott does nothing other than harm the club. If you feel that you have no empathy for the club then stop going, but the people who are protesting at LFC and MANUre are protesting more at the loss of status and trophies than anything else, and they want a real live scapegoat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.