Would you carry on regardless or stop?

NIKOLAIPUTIN said:
by the looks of all the empty seats at your ground last night, it seems like you already have the answer.
bell.png

I've stopped going, and I have no interest in football whatsoever anymore.

City v QPR last May confirmed my thoughts on the subject of corruption in football!

NIKOLAIPUTIN said:
by the looks of all the empty seats at your ground last night, it seems like you already have the answer.

I thought the empty seats were excellent although should not have conceded two simple goals.
Second half the empty seats were really up for and with a bit more luck should have scored 3 or 4.
The best performance so far from the empty seats this season but I was disappointed to discover our illustrious neighbours once again outdone us when they achieved the record of 30,000 empty seats at the cup game against Newcastle last month.

RACHACE said:
Attending games if it was proven that the premier league & uefa competitions were infact corrupt and rigged in some way?

Has it affected the attendance figures for the convicted Italian clubs?

Personally, I'd stop going.

Those that wouldn't stop going, why? To me it would be like staying with a wife that shags about behind your back.

I already have.
Yes I'm busy at this time of year but I have decided against going to Chelsea, Newcastle, Sunderland and in the new year arsenal. Last season I missed only Fulham away (family reasons) so I did all the for mentioned games no problem. Add to the fact they are all expensive to attend I can see no point in traipsing up and down the country just for a referee to decide the outcome. I'll watch it on tv, the ref will still carry out his corruption but I will have saved a few quid and not miss days off work. I will do Norwich , it's on my birthday and last year was a great trip, I will do Dortmund of course but those two aside I can't see me at many other games. One thing I hate in life is wasting my time and we are most definatly are. The powers that be don't want us anywhere near the top table and don't have a thought about the genuine fan losing money, they'll carry on cheating anyway.

Pigeonho said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Great another Agenda thread......
I know. What with this and the bitter bile on the Champs League threads in General, think i'll stay in the Cellar today and chill the fuck out for a bit.

Dont give up pige

Always remember it was the biggest agenda and conspiracy in football to stop us winning the league
How did that end up?

And its groundhog day all over again this season :)

I dont think the premier league could ever be corrupted and thats all I watch apart from the El Classico.

RACHACE said:
Attending games if it was proven that the premier league & uefa competitions were infact corrupt and rigged in some way
Personally, I'd stop going.
Yes.Sky sports/BBC MOTD - ITV Coverage, all football media links would be ended,save me a packet to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.