Would you f**k me? I'd f**k me.......hard

mcfc lmsy said:
It rubs the lotion on the body or else it gets the hose again!!! Great tune R Glen but I am genuinely intrigued as to what put this tune into your head? Watched it recently maybe?

Dont usually do this, but its "It rubs the lotion on the skin, or else it gets the hose again" - its one of my fav film quotes, from one of my fav films...

BTW Hannibal is on Itv2 later - i will be watching "is that Clarice - well hello Clarice"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwgq6R6iI60[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gSLyngeM34[/youtube]

Dont usually do this, but its "It rubs the lotion on the skin, or else it gets the hose again" - its one of my fav film quotes, from one of my fav films...

BTW Hannibal is on Itv2 later - i will be watching "is that Clarice - well hello

I should of got that right really. :-/ Great films though, even better books!

mcfc lmsy said:

BTW Hannibal is on Itv2 later - i will be watching "is that Clarice - well hello

I should of got that right really. :-/ Great films though, even better books!

Yes, you should go and have a word with yourself in the mirror ;-)

Not read the books - books can be better but i find not if you have already seen the film...

mcfc lmsy said:
It rubs the lotion on the body or else it gets the hose again!!! Great tune R Glen but I am genuinely intrigued as to what put this tune into your head? Watched it recently maybe?

I was practicing the ball tuck thing, when i got out the shower, i thought i'd share the song with you all.

I heard it again on the family guy parody

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.