Would you have Ballack at city?

He could be the new Hamman lol, If he wanted to come just to get a game or two and settle for 40k a week I'd give a two year deal. Physical presence, not bad in the air (we're lacking that) and got a bit of grit and experience! On his current wages I's say no way Jose........oh sorry he's not coming now is he Zin!

Oh dear at some of you saying no to Ballack. If he came he would be far and away our best midfielder bar possibly Ireland. He has had a very good season at Chelsea.

Ballack SLATED us in an interview back in October, it was widely reported in the media. I don't think he'd come to us, his last contract will probably be in Germany.

I think he is a great player, but he is too near the end of his career to be that effective for us.

At present why would he leave Chelsea to come to us? I think he would be a good addition to the squad, but I can't see him coming here.

He said recently he won't be leaving, he has an automatic contract renewal with them after being with them two years - an extra 12 months at best past of £140k a week.

And, nice work, if you can get it, too!

We can do a lot better, and we will be doing.

Without a doubt, he'd be the experienced lynchpin we could do with. Give him the captains armband too. The young lads would respect him immensely and he's still on top of his game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.