Would you have Ronaldo at City?

Shadz69 said:
DavidNgog90 said:
I wouldn't have anyone who has pulled the Man U shirt on near our club.

You do realise we have had ex rags play for us and manage us.I think that boat has sailed for you lad.
Like who mate? Brian Kidd? Tevez? Yeah I guess. I know Tevez is our greatest ever player, but I just didn't feel the love when he was playing for us like I did/do for Dickov, the Goat, SWP and Sergio.

never would even consider seeing ronaldo in a blue shirt , if he came it would be for the money , he has belittled our club on numerous occasions in the media , hes a rag tw*t , and the same goes for the granny sh*gger , the days of employing rags rejects like cole,schmeichel,gidman etc etc are long gone.

Jamarcus Latarian the Primary said:
Jamarcus say: "Cristiano Ronaldo would make our team from Premier League favorites to Champions League favorites. Jamarcus think that if we were to acquire Cristiano Ronaldo, we would beat Bayern Munich in the 2014 Champions League final."

Jamarcus finish his post.

Is that you ikken.

de niro said:
Jamarcus say: "Cristiano Ronaldo would make our team from Premier League favorites to Champions League favorites. Jamarcus think that if we were to acquire Cristiano Ronaldo, we would beat Bayern Munich in the 2014 Champions League final."

Is that you ikken.

*rubs chin*
Not a bad call that.

DavidNgog90 said:
Shadz69 said:
DavidNgog90 said:
I wouldn't have anyone who has pulled the Man U shirt on near our club.

You do realise we have had ex rags play for us and manage us.I think that boat has sailed for you lad.
Like who mate? Brian Kidd? Tevez? Yeah I guess. I know Tevez is our greatest ever player, but I just didn't feel the love when he was playing for us like I did/do for Dickov, the Goat, SWP and Sergio.
No mention of Gio? Massive omission that. Massive.

*sigh*

What the fuck does this mean? Are Ragcafe on some kind of wind up?

malg said:

What the fuck does this mean? Are Ragcafe on some kind of wind up?

CR7 and Bayern - have never seen Ronaldo being good in a match against Lahm... - and that begins with Lahm's time at Stuttgart and includes the German national team. Actually even playing against Boateng CR7 was not good...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.