Would you **** Lady Gaga now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BibbyBlue85 said:
As speculated later this week by Starrtrash, Lady Ga-Ga has confirmed that she indeed is a hermaphrodite. Pictures of her vagina, which shows a bulge resembling a tiny penis were released last week that started the rumours about her gender identity. Starrtrash confirmed the story with her blog entry earlier this morning.

Its not something that I'm ashamed of, just isn't something that i go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but i consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doesnt interfere much with my life. the reason I haven't talked about it is that its not a big deal to me. like come on. its not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I'm sexy, I'm hot. i have both a poon and a peener. big fucking deal.
- L8d Gaga <3>

You should all be ashamed of yourselves ;)

i couldnt care less, even when i was in the dark, i wouldnt of slipped her the magic flute

Kun Aguero said:
Bump.NO FUCKING CHANCE.

Why the fuck are you bumping 2 year old threads? Are you mental? Are you that bored with your life that you have to go through hundreds of old threads just to randomly bump some? First against the wall come the revolution. Twat.

If Gaga came up to any of us and offered it on a plate, there's not one who would say no. She's all woman, and a horny little fucker of one too.
Besides, i've become that disillusioned with women that even if she was a hermaphrodite, i'd still have her anyway, then exploit her and make a shit load of cash out of it.
Back to original point though, anyone who says they wouldn't fuck her is a liar.

Pigeonho said:
If Gaga came up to any of us and offered it on a plate, there's not one who would say no. She's all woman, and a horny little fucker of one too.
Besides, i've become that disillusioned with women that even if she was a hermaphrodite, i'd still have her anyway, then exploit her and make a shit load of cash out of it.
Back to original point though, anyone who says they wouldn't fuck her is a liar.
To true pidge, she would be rattled all fucking night long!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.