Would you play Tevez?

Would you play Tevez?

• Yes

Votes: 525 43.0%
  • No

Votes: 696 57.0%

• Total voters
Re: Poll - Would you play Tevez?

We pay his wage so yes. But I could never cheer him or forgive us. He is a horrible man who cares about no one but himself.

cleavers said:
Balti said:
I'm sure an apology would shift the opinion to some degree
Wouldn't move mine, the guy doesn't want to be at our club, and I don't want him at our club, he could come lick my @rse clean personally, and I still wouldn't want him at City.

I know mate but to try and determine current overall sentiment best to take the ifs and buts out of the equation

As things stand today would people play him or not?

ban-mcfc said:
i'd rather dig up hitler and stick him on.

lol<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:29 am --<br /><br />
gerrygowsjockstrap said:
We pay his wage so yes. But I could never cheer him or forgive us. He is a horrible man who cares about no one but himself.

But given this thread that is apparently ok, if he wins us the title.

This falls into the worried v the optimists all the worried guys are panicking and saying yes the optimistic are saying no

Personally I would rather we came 20th then play him City will be around a long time after him and this league campaign. Pride in our club is all we have had for far too many years and we should show it now.

Going cap in hand like a cheap tart to that man is a disgrace to even think

WAKE UP we've being rather well without him record goals and points etc etc

tamsie said:
This falls into the worried v the optimists all the worried guys are panicking and saying yes the optimistic are saying no

Personally I would rather we came 20th then play him City will be around a long time after him and this league campaign. Pride in our club is all we have had for far too many years and we should show it now.

Great post :)

tamsie said:

Great point and, despite being the ultimate pessimist, I think you've swayed me - can I change to a 'NO' please?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.