Would you prefer Spurs or Liverpool win the CL ?

Spurs, either by a good humiliating 4-0 or a last minute dodgy VAR decision just to watch the meltdown.

I would love it if Llorente scores another handball decider, love it! Off his elbow, onto his knee, into the top corner. Lets see how the media and their fans deal with that.

Can we see this response?: "Yeah, sure he gained a huge advantage with the arm in a game Spurs were second best in, but it wasn't deliberate and it didn't go 'straight' in off it... barely worth mentioning, great decision that. Well within the long established spirit of the game criteria, that referees have used for a century"

Last edited:
Deffo supporting spurs. Wasnt born when villa scored and i enjoyed our rivalry with them when we both tried to break into the top 4, and have nothing against them as I see them as similar to us as a good sized club with a bigger neighbour. Liverpool on the other hand are a horrible club/cult.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.