'Would you rather...?'

msl said:
Would you rather be paid £1,000 every time you went to watch City and get VIP seats with the Sheikh and Khaldoon when they're in town, as well as being given a squad number for the season and get a sub appearance on the last home game of the season, after which the whole squad piles on a private jet to Dubai where the whole squad has a free bar at Sheikh's favourite hotspot with all of the fittest women the Emirates has to offer accompanying the team...

OR

The opportunity to shit on Gary Neville's head?

Definitely the first. I'd just send him a shit in the post and that would make me feel better, or befriend him then get Tevez to ship him off to South America in a box without air holes, full of my week old collection of shit.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
sweynforkbeard said:
Would you rather be a box file marked 'Miscellaneous receipts (household and motoring)' or the packaging on a Spar Cheese Salad sandwich?

By far the best question. I'd rather be the sandwich wrapper.

Sandwich wrapper?

Would you do songs just about sandwiches or would you throw a few barm lines in there too?

East side - barms
West side - muffins

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.