would you sign it?

Its still a no from me! We aint going down we need to support the change which is sweeping through the team it was bound to get worse before it gets better, get rid of the big time charlies!

C_T_I_D said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
Just to confirm, you've actually been in the dressins room and spoke to all the players who have all said "Guess what C_T_I_D? Hughes has lost me"?

Yes. Elano in particular was giving me full details on this alongside Robinho with a Brazilian national flag on the wall with black spray paint saying 'Hughes out'. Jo talked a bit, but was too busy styling his hair most of the time. I also noticed the Brazilians have caused dressing room unrest by putting a bed of nails where each player sits and where Hughes sits too, they're extra spikey with Hughes! A clear sign for me...sorry PPMCFC ;-)

So, that's a "no" then? ;-)

mackenzie said:
C_T_I_D said:
Yes. Elano in particular was giving me full details on this alongside Robinho with a Brazilian national flag on the wall with black spray paint saying 'Hughes out'. Jo talked a bit, but was too busy styling his hair most of the time. I also noticed the Brazilians have caused dressing room unrest by putting a bed of nails where each player sits and where Hughes sits too, they're extra spikey with Hughes! A clear sign for me...sorry PPMCFC ;-)

So, that's a "no" then? ;-)

TBH I wouldn't be surprised if it was qouted on the back page of the Sun tommorw, The tabloids put Ince under loads of pressure and now they'll move onto Hughes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.