Would you swap Robinho for Yaya Toure?

khalil said:
We have Kompany, De Jong and Bary who can play as a defensive midfielder, no need for another one.

de jong will look for a move come january if he doesn,t play more regularly.......so will kompany.....imo.........

I don't want robbie to go but there has been alot of stuff in the media recently so i wouldn't be suprised if he did go in jan.

Yaya would be great purchase in any deal for robbie with us also getting cash, yaya imo is on another level to our current dm's and he only signed a 12 month extension so it's a real possibility if we gain a champs league spot!

I reckon mascherano is off to barca next summer so De jong could be on liverpools radar, they was touted as being interested in him before he came to us.

riley347 said:
khalil said:
We have Kompany, De Jong and Bary who can play as a defensive midfielder, no need for another one.

de jong will look for a move come january if he doesn,t play more regularly.......so will kompany.....imo.........

Kompany played every game when he was fit and will do so again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.