would you swap?

leftpeg

we have all read the article that there are plans to swap Drogba for Robbie.

so i would like to know how people feel on here. i know the knee jerk reaction is 'no way!' but giving it a little more thought i am a little 50/50....please dont shoot me down.

does Robbie fit our system? are we good enough as a side to accomodate his kind of player.

on the other hand, with petrov fit, would drogba be far more suited to MH team style and be more effective?
granted Robbie is one of top scorers in the division...but would be more effective with Drogba and Petrov?

dont shoot me down, just looking for a bit of a debate on the subject.

leftpeg said:

so i would like to know how people feel on here. i know the knee jerk reaction is 'no way!' but giving it a little more thought i am a little 50/50....please dont shoot me down.

does Robbie fit our system? are we good enough as a side to accomodate his kind of player.

on the other hand, with petrov fit, would drogba be far more suited to MH team style and be more effective?
granted Robbie is one of top scorers in the division...but would be more effective with Drogba and Petrov?

go and have a lie down

thats the response i expected. was looking for something a little more detailed :)

leftpeg said:

No, if robby is not happy then we should look at in the summer. We paid £34 mill, he is world class, if someone wants him then the fee should be min £45 mill. Clubs are quoting us silly money we should play the same game.

No, would be a step backwards. Drogba, great player, just what we need, but is 31? We have enough money to buy the striker we need without chucking our best player into the deal as well.

Drogba is 31 and can't be arsed playing for Chelsea so god help us if he ever came here. If you had any idea about the game of football you wouldn't have even made this suggestion.

No, don't want robinho to go anywhere ever. Why? He is one of the best in the world and too be honest Drogba isn't

Age and injury record say no swap.

I do think that with our current side Drogba would be more effective though.

Robbie is World Class, our best player and quite a few years younger than Drogba, anyone how considers this needs a good slap IMO

No chance Drognba is 30 odd and injured all the time (and a cock)

I would pay £15 million for him. No deal involving Robinho though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.