would you swap?

On some occasions I thought that Robbie and Bellamy were making left sided runs into the same vacant spaces yesterday. They are too much alike in my humble opinion.

had not really considered drogbas age and the long term future of signing such a player.

so obviously a swap is out of the question and wouldnt make sense. drogba in our current set up would more effective however.

lol,

there was not an offer for deal or no deal, is what whether you would swap you box for the other box!

NOT A CHANCE ID SWAP ROBINHO FOR DROGBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drogba is a great player but is on the decline....his desire is waining......he has achieved what he wants at chelsea and is thinking of returning to Marseiile (?) from his recent comments.

we would get one good year ot of him at best...whereas with robinho we can many good years out of him

why would we get rid of our top goal scorer?

the media will continue to try to push there agenda of etting robinho to chelsea as they hate the fact that one we got ihm instead of chelsea and two that he is doing well for us (2nd highest goal scorer in the league i believe)

we do require a striker in the drogba mould but we need a younger version

agreed!
simon23 said:
NOT A CHANCE ID SWAP ROBINHO FOR DROGBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drogba is a great player but is on the decline....his desire is waining......he has achieved what he wants at chelsea and is thinking of returning to Marseiile (?) from his recent comments.

we would get one good year ot of him at best...whereas with robinho we can many good years out of him

why would we get rid of our top goal scorer?

the media will continue to try to push there agenda of etting robinho to chelsea as they hate the fact that one we got ihm instead of chelsea and two that he is doing well for us (2nd highest goal scorer in the league i believe)

We do require a striker in the drogba mould but we need a younger version

Drogba is shit and a whiney little bastard that has "lost his passion for football"

Swapping top talent like Robbie is madness

No place for garbage like this at City

Paulmcfc2703 said:
alera said:
No chance Drogba is 30 odd and injured all the time (and a cock)

I would pay £15 million for him. No deal involving Robinho though.
This
Exactly my thoughts - we should be buying quality players to turn out with Robinho not old ones to replace him.

The NOW will not let this go - every week it's either Robibho going to Chelsea or Scolari will replace Mark Hughes in the summer - they to change the fuckin record - shit stirring bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.