Would you take Capello over Mancini?

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

ThreeTeamSupporter said:
matt99is said:
I'd rather have sven back than that geriatric waste of space. Can OP be banned just for thinking this?....I think he needs a lie down must have had a blow to the head.

ThreeTeamSupporter said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrL0uErzK0o

Can't believe the number of utter, utter tools on this thread. And to think we criticise the rags for believing football only started in 1992. Yet you're content to call Capello a 'clown' etc based on about 15 games with a very average bunch of English players. I bet most of you have never watched the match linked before.

I don't agree with the OP, because Mancini is clearly doing a good job, but some of the reactions on here are just absolutely laughable.
If you can't do anything but embarrass yourself with a bunch of "average" players then you cannot be said to be a good manager anymore, simple as. You tool.

These "average" players could get overhauled by montenegro in the group....are they world class then?..

How has Capello 'embarrassed' himself? Did you pick that quotation straight from the Daily Express? I'd hardly call his reign a disaster, given the players he has at his disposal. We cruised through qualifying for the World Cup, and everyone thought he was great (3rd favourites for the tournament - remember that?) 4 games later, and suddenly he's the worst manager in the world. Would another manager have done better? Who knows - he certainly can't shoulder the blame for Rooney forgetting how to play football and Green bottling it.

Macedonia aren't world class, but they have 11 points out of 15, which is very healthy by anyone's books. It's not as if England are shitting it near the bottom of the table.

By my reckoning, England probably have the 6th or 7th best national TEAM, and much lower in terms of the squad. And to be honest, we play like it.
Mate, they are a shower of shit. worse England team in a long time. I never thought he was great or that his team were great in or working up to the world cup. so you can shove your generalizations. I wont even watch them until the likes of rio, terry, lampard and gerrard are long gone. I'm rather unhappy that they will probably spoil the euros for me.

We cruised through qualifying for the World Cup, and everyone thought he was great (3rd favourites for the tournament - remember that?) 4 games later, and suddenly he's the worst manager in the world.
Sounds like you're the one getting opinions from the daily express mate, like i said never rated that team.

he certainly can't shoulder the blame for Rooney forgetting how to play football
he could have benched him?...too complicated?..

I'd hardly call his reign a disaster.
no I'd call it a total embarrassment...especially when you were probably one of the people banging on about our "golden generation"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1. He has ripped the heart and soul out of the england team by :-

Playing Heskey up front with Rooney
Never playing Peter Crouch when he averages a goal a game
Says he is going to introduce a youth policy and then plays scott Parker and Andy Johnson, I know there is more but I cant be arsed listing them all.

2. Cant be botherd to learn English - at least Mancini tries

and thats just the start, if I go on any longer I will burst a blood vessel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.