Would you take Felipe back?

I would yes but didn't he come back this season and get sent on loan again? Think he'll be off in August.

bwhahaha what a joke,slightly better than jo,but hey,so are most sunday morning footballers,a shocking sven signing,the pig jockey will just fade away in the coming years,and some of you want him back? i despair.sorry big phil lovers,but ya know nowt.

Nope. Nothing against him, but we've got Guidetti, time to give him a few sub appearances now I think.

the old abbey said:
bwhahaha what a joke,slightly better than jo,but hey,so are most sunday morning footballers,a shocking sven signing,the pig jockey will just fade away in the coming years,and some of you want him back? i despair.sorry big phil lovers,but ya know nowt.

Are his stats not very good on Championship manager?

the old abbey said:

great goal to game ratio, will become a good prem standard striker.

5m seems a good buy to me

charliebigspuds said:
he certainly looks sharp but then so did Jo, Samaras etc on their youtube clips. I'd have him in the squad but he'd certainly be a fourth striker and I'm not sure he'd be happy with that.

to be fair I watched him play the other week against Getafe (as I put £10 on Levante) and they won 2-0 Caicedo getting the second, he looked really sharp and quicker then when he first came his touch wasn't the best but he seems to control the ball well and beats the offside trap alot, his goal was taken really well a cleaver lob from the right of the goal.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/levante-getafe-8339065/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodispl ... e-8339065/</a>

Goal at 01:33

dannybcity said:
the old abbey said:

Are his stats not very good on Championship manager?

He is only 76 on FIFA11

Absolutely, he would be a perfect 4th choice for us if Mancini refuses to give Guidetti a chance. Caicedo has more goals than some players that Bluemoon wanks over from La Liga. It's impolite to Caicedo to compare Jo to him, he's better in every department.

2vx2ec5.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.