Would you take Felipe back?

EIther I rate big phil too much or other city fans don't rate him highly. He would be the biggest man in our frontline by a mile, he's huge massively built, could shove other defenders around in the PL... and he stilll scores the occassional cheeky backfoot. what's not to love about a big lad like him who can use his feet?

I remember seeing video clips of Jo playing in Russia and thinking OMG if we manage to get him......

the old abbey said:
bwhahaaaaaaa,pwhaaaaaaaooooaaaarrrr,wot a big lump o lard.read my previous about this loser,hes shite.garbage useless,some of you no nowt!!!!!!!!!!

Hm, so you're watching him in La Liga? He is imperfect but he would be a very good 4th choice striker for us, as he is much better than Jo and no world class player is going to accept a bit part. That said, Guidetti could also fill the role if we sell on Caicedo, anyone but Jo...

citymad said:
I remember seeing video clips of Jo playing in Russia and thinking OMG if we manage to get him......

To be fair Jo showed glimpses of talent at us but as the years have gone on he is getting worse then better, its the opposite for Caicedo.

he appears to have improved with age

he could save us a small fortune so shirley we'd be daft not to take another look at close quarters

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.