Would you want Weiss to start if SWP is not fit??

lewisMCFC

I really hope he gets his chance tomorrow if SWP isn't fit for the game. Against a team like Sunderland he will be up for it and would want to prove a thing or two. Also he's just signed a new contract so he will be itching to get a game under his belt and start his life with Manchester City. Although I do think that Mark would have played Vlad if we didnt lose at Spurs, also his job is on the line and he will not want to take any risks.

Discuss?

He should come on for the last half hour or so.

(That's not after 84 mins...it is around the 55 mins to 60 mins mark, Mark (<<<see what I did there?)

mcnil said:
I think if vald plays tomorrow he will come on after an hour or so. Yes he is mint but he isnt a starter yet.

Don't be silly hughes doesn't bring anyone on until the 80th minute and its to late for anyone to have an in-packed.

Yes. Give the lad a chance, he is a regular for his national team and has plenty of belief in his abilities. Him on the right and Bellers on the left would certainly be a handful for any full back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.