Would you want Weiss to start if SWP is not fit??

Lord BLue said:
pnjblue said:
Don't be silly hughes doesn't bring anyone on until the 80th minute and its to late for anyone to have an in-packed.

in-packed?

I laughed at that as well....quickly realised he meant...IMPACT

Considering the importance of the game for the club, the manager, the credentials of some of the players, the fans desperation for a good result, simple answer is NO.

He could do well, but he could not. Whether he has the capabilities for the first team squad already or not, one thing is for certain...he does not quite yet have the mentality. Could be focused and do well or make a small mistake and lose his confidence 2 minutes in. Too big a game mentally for him.

SWP not fit = Bellamy on the right.

If SWP was out then yes I'd want Vlad to start, but even if he is out Hughes won't play him he'd rather play a striker out of position wide right and be done with it.

Should give vlad his chance ,play himfromthe start bollocks to it let s see what he can do ..

Nelly's Left Foot said:
SWP is fit to play
Excellent news. When Weiss gets on the ball, he's as exciting as Robinho, but the game is as much about defending as it is attacking so SWP is the better option for now.

Perhaps they can both play in the same team. SWP in midfield and Weiss on the right.

With our injury problems in defence, I'd just go for it up front and hope that the likes of Robinho and Adebayor get their act together. Get one win, and we have two more winnable games coming up and we can stop some of this infighting which is very boring And frustrating

TBH Im surprised the lad is still here he's going to the world cup and therefore needs first team action.

when we get Bentley he'll have even less chances

not bothered as long as we have a right winger playing, and i mean a right winger, not someone who's in the middle most of the time (i.e. wednesday)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.