Would you?

Pigeonho said:
No. Not because of her weight, that's no problem, but because that fucking accent and that falseness would annoy the fuck out of me, and i'd probably get arrested for beating fuck out of her.

HA, I like that. The accent grates on me so much. Ugh.

Colliahhh said:
bobmcfc said:
Colliahhh said:
The further away you get, the smaller people look.
Need another mile or so yet...

I bet she's not a psycho once you get her back to your house

Haha, touche.

It's called taking one for the team. You lived and you got to tell your story in off topic. You got legend status points and everythink

foreverablue18 said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
foreverablue18 said:
If it was for a billion pounds then yes, otherwise hellll naaaa

Not even with his.

Your certaintly kidding yourself the goat! Of course you would! You love a bit of cushion for the pushin??!

I cant say i dont mind it i suppose, its just the fear of bad cat aids from this fucking whale of a woman. Thats if you can actually call her a woman.

Feed-The-Goat said:
foreverablue18 said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Not even with his.

Your certaintly kidding yourself the goat! Of course you would! You love a bit of cushion for the pushin??!

I cant say i dont mind it i suppose, its just the fear of bad cat aids from this fucking whale of a woman. Thats if you can actually call her a woman.
I bet you'd love her to jiggle about abit on your face

Haha

bobmcfc said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
foreverablue18 said:

Haha

The stench would be awful.

Feed-The-Goat said:
bobmcfc said:
Feed-The-Goat said:

Haha

Your nostrils would be blocked off by her rolls so you wouldn't smell a thing. Some men pay big money for that kind of action

bobmcfc said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
bobmcfc said:

Haha

Your nostriles would be blocked off by her rolls so you wouldn't smell a thing. Some men pay big money for that kind of action

You would have to pay for her to be wenched off your face if she sat on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.