Wouldnt swap it.....

mike o

Was talking with mates after the game about some of dumps we've been to watch city at in the last twenty years.

Everyone agreed its that experience that shapes us as fans, you looked at the red end of Wembley on Saturday all serious and snarling and spoilt with trophies in the last twenty years. Then looked at ours with poznans, inflatables and more than anything smiles!

I wouldn't swap the last 20 years of Lincoln, Macclesfield, Crewe etc away for all the trophies in the world.

Its that experience that makes days like Saturday so special.

mike o said:
Was talking with mates after the game about some of dumps we've been to watch city at in the last twenty years.

Everyone agreed its that experience that shapes us as fans, you looked at the red end of Wembley on Saturday all serious and snarling and spoilt with trophies in the last twenty years. Then looked at ours with poznans, inflatables and more than anything smiles!

I wouldn't swap the last 20 years of Lincoln, Macclesfield, Crewe etc away for all the trophies in the world.

ive been to a few dumps to watch city, but going to wemberly with 30,000 blues singing all game is something special, the ground was rocking and i didnt here a single chant from the rags, i was so proud to be a blue i was jumping on random people when yaya put it in lol,

mike o said:

I was pissed up in Covent Garden on Friday night and wanted to put something like that as my facebook stutus, but couldnt think of what to say, you have just sumed up beautifully exactly what I was thinking!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.