"WOW" Signing.

ono said:
To be honest, signing Sneijder would be detriment to Silva, unless we're going to copy Mourinho's Inter formation.

-------------Toure----------Barry----------------

-------------------Sneijder--------------------

Tevez------------------------------Silva----

--------------Adebayor-----------------

Can't see there being much in it. I reckon we'll try for Maicon but in truth (and i never thought i'd ever say this) we don't need him. We have Silva.

Silva is not a full-back

I hope Ireland will be our WOW player this season . He still has it , but he need to sort his head !

ono said:
To be honest, signing Sneijder would be detriment to Silva, unless we're going to copy Mourinho's Inter formation.

-------------Toure----------Barry----------------

-------------------Sneijder--------------------

Tevez------------------------------Silva----

--------------Adebayor-----------------

Can't see there being much in it. I reckon we'll try for Maicon but in truth (and i never thought i'd ever say this) we don't need him. We have Silva.

Don't know if it will be Sneijder, but I wouldn't be surprised, if someone is already lined up, but, in order to create maximum publicity, the deal will only be revealed in the last few minutes of the transfer window. (not itk but hope so anyway)

Here's our WOW Signing----------- Drum Roll.....................

24GC8.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.