Wow the hatred for our club is immense

didactic

People at work are frothing at the mouth. I have rags and dippers fuming at me saying that the only reason we are where we are is because we bought the best players in the world in every position (not true). When I mentioned that the scum has been buying the best for years the usual youth team argument was thrown in my face when I asked them to name the youth team players in the scum first team now alas super Evans and 100 goals a season Welbeck were bought up. When I mentioned Richards and how we payed less than Liverpool or Chelsea for players all shit broke loose and a friendly discussion turned to insults and curses with spit flying and shouting. None of it coming from my end.

Those who instigated the argument are now "too busy" to talk and "have mountains of emails" to read and reply to. Hahaha I love it success breeds envy my friends and we are now the most hated club in the country.

didactic said:
People at work are frothing at the mouth. I have rags and dippers fuming at me saying that the only reason we are where we are is because we bought the best players in the world in every position (not true). When I mentioned that the scum has been buying the best for years the usual youth team argument was thrown in my face when I asked them to name the youth team players in the scum first team now alas super Evans and 100 goals a season Welbeck were bought up. When I mentioned Richards and how we payed less than Liverpool or Chelsea for players all shit broke loose and a friendly discussion turned to insults and curses with spit flying and shouting. None of it coming from my end.

Those who instigated the argument are now "too busy" to talk and "have mountains of emails" to read and reply to. Hahaha I love it success breeds envy my friends and we are now the most hated club in the country.

Send them this link ;-)

http://35-years-of-fun.over-blog.com/article-the-history-boys-part-three-88643646.html

didactic said:

Dude, are you by chance a slightly built chap, because if you were built like Micah, I think it would be handshakes all round, cowards come in many shapes and sizes.

fbloke said:
didactic said:

Send them this link ;-)

http://35-years-of-fun.over-blog.com/article-the-history-boys-part-three-88643646.html

Love this blog, BRILLIANT.!!!!!!

MAXXI said:
fbloke said:
didactic said:

Send them this link ;-)

Love this blog, BRILLIANT.!!!!!!

It's me ;-)

VOOMER said:
Dude, are you by chance a slightly built chap, because if you were built like Micah, I think it would be handshakes all round, cowards come in many shapes and sizes.

Yea im bigger than Micah :). They are cowards because they are trying to turn it into a thing where they are upset. They are huffing and puffing and groaning cursing under their breaths.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.