wow

Luke The Blue said:
So what you think guys we are still in for a good chance for Kaka or is this just paper talk

PLZ TELL ME WERE IN FOR A GOOD CHANCE :D
he sounds a clever bloke to me-money isn;t everything.so going off that,if football, the sport ,means a lot ,then winning trophy;s at a club thats done nowt for 32 years must be a great challange and worth more than anything he has won before..When was the last time he had a civic recepsion for a minor trophy[for starters]]money can;t buy that]..

_____lopez

______abiol___lescott
zap_____kompany______bridge
____swp_________robinho
________ireland____kaka
____________villa

I no who u mean mate tht fat faced guy. He pissed me off so much today when he was laughing. :@:@:@

I hope he is on skysportsnews when or if we sign him see wot his fat face is like then

HAVE FAITH, DONT LET SKY SPORTS NEWS WORRY YOU ;)

COOKE WOULDN'T OF GONE ALL THE WAY TO MILAN IF KAKA DIDNT WANT TO LEAVE

THATS WHAT WE HAVE PHONES FOR, IT MUST OF BEEN IMPORTANT

COME ON YOU BLUES!!!

THE STORY DEFINATLY HASN'T JUST ENDED LIKE THAT, THEIRS MORE TOO IT. "I WANT TO GROW OLD IN MILAN" HE WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE SAID THAT TO GIVE THE PLAYER TIME. THEIRS DEFINATLY MORE TO THIS.

Ajay might be back soon with some updated information. =) because ive been on all day and he sed he will be coming back probably with info so i might just wait for him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.